QUIZ: How do you choose your appliances?

iVillage Member
QUIZ: How do you choose your appliances?
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 2:06pm

Check out this quiz:
http://www.kitchens.com/08-Tools-And-Resources/Questionnaires-And-Quizzes/how-do-i-choose-my-appliances.asp

and tell us how you made out!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2008 - 2:07pm

According to this quiz, I am "A Classic Cooker"!

"When you think chefs, you think Betty Crocker and Julia Child. You want a kitchen that works, but aren't too concerned with the latest Sub-Zero wonder. Instead, you need timeless appliances with up-to-date features. So be sure to ask plenty of questions—you'll want to pay attention to the fringe benefits and options, like a stainless steel finish, an optional warming drawer beneath your range's oven or extra-large capacity in your dishwasher."

Not far off, actually! Although I don't think Betty Crocker is a chef, I do think Julia Child! LOL

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-15-2008 - 7:18pm

I'm out of range. I keep getting NaN. I don't fit neatly into their little categories.