How about a Lego kitchen?

iVillage Member
How about a Lego kitchen?
Fri, 10-30-2009 - 10:16am

I think my DS could happily live with this kitchen.

It's actually kind of cool.

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/munchausen-lego-kitchen

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 10:22am
WOW!!! What will they think of next? LOL
That lego house couldnt pass a building inspection, right? Even if it would I wouldnt want one, I wouldnt feel safe inside. How do they screw the legos into the support beams?
siggy.gif siggy picture by PGOLDBERG1
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 1:12pm

I was thinking the exact same thing, Pamela!

And wondering what would happen to that countertop the next time I put a hot pot down without thinking...

But more than anything, the pattern wold dive me nut! I wish they had done the countertop in one color only!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

What is your favorite needlework embellishment?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 6:45pm

I put hot pans down on my granite countertop all the time, you would never been able to tell through HA HA Somebody told me sitting a hot pan on granite is the same thing as sitting a hot pan on the side walk, it wont damage it!

I'm sure if your interested in having lego countertops you could have them done in any 1 color that you choose. I might be able to have a lego coutertop "IF" they made them to look like grantire or natural stone (gray, beige, brown, black), but a