A Miscellaneous Friday Five...
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 05-12-2006 - 1:32pm|
1. What do you feel you are most successful at conserving or recycling? What are you least successful at conserving or recycling?
2. What's the most unusual piece of artwork in your home, and what drew you to it?
3. You lose a button on a shirt. Do you sew it back on yourself, give it to someone else to sew on, or trash the shirt?
4. What is your favorite article of clothing? Is there a story behind it?
5. Have you learned how to swim? If so, how old were you when you learned, and when was the last time that you actually went swimming?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche", and CL for "Photoboard: Winter Celebrations", "New Home 911", and "Antiques and Collectibles"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs:"Neighborhood" RR, "Lady Liberty", "Blue Porcelain Collection", "Walking to Town", "Carrot Snow", "Cross-Stitch Fairy" and 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the new DMC linen threads