Apartment Living

iVillage Member
Apartment Living
Thu, 04-10-2008 - 2:07pm
Okay, I wasn't sure where to post this (I don't think it's really and iVillage question), but I just really am looking for some input.
iVillage Member
In reply to: knc02
Thu, 04-10-2008 - 2:26pm

Welcome to Remodel & Renovate, knc02!

So sorry you are having trouble and I'm pretty sure it's not something that your should have to live with. While I can't figure out why your bathroom is flooding (unless there is some connection between the flooding and the plumbing or maybe your kitchen adn bathroom share a wall, and it's going under teh walls?), it does sound as if your apartment need help.

Reprot it ASAP to your landlord --- if he/she doesn't already know about this problem, he/she SHOULD be informed. Constant inundation with water can't be good for the apartment's structural soundness, there is a potential for mold, and if there is anyone under you theya re probably being dripped upon as well!

If they can't get it fixed, then perhaps they can find you an apartment of equal size and condition that does not flood...

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for