Breakfast on Friday...

iVillage Member
Breakfast on Friday...
Fri, 05-16-2008 - 11:17am

1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast?

2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself?

3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are you most likely to choose for yourself?

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcerealareyouquiz/

5. When you eat pancakes (IF you eat pancakes), how many do you typically place in a stack? How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2008 - 5:39pm
1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast? === since I was diagnosed as prediabetic, I try to eat SOMETHING every morning.

2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself? === eggs, usually sunny side up, and a slice of whole what toast. But this is a rarity!

3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are you most likely to choose for yourself? === When at home, it is usually a large glass of tomato or V-8 Juice, a cup of coffee with a dollop of 1% milk, and half a whole wheat bagel with either cream cheese (with onion and chives) or chunky peanut butter! When traveling, it's eggs and bacon and whole what toast with tomato juice and coffee.

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You? === well I HATE cereal of all kinds except occasionally oatmeal...

You Are Corn Flakes

You are traditional and easy going.

If something is high quality, you're satisfied with it.

You don't need much variety or novelty in your life.

You're happy with what you have. You're quite loyal.

You're the type of person who eats the same breakfast every day...

And likely at the exact same time each day!

5. When you eat pancakes (IF you eat pancakes), how many do you typically place in a stack? How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup? === three in a stack, usually, and I like them with butter and maple syrup, when I eat them, which is rare these days!

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-17-2008 - 2:49pm

LOL, I was corn flakes too!

I eat breakfast everyday. I am not a lunch person, so I have to a least

Jr & Mommy Buttons, who is in doggie heaven now (10-16-09) rest in peace my sweet furbaby. Your son Jr & and I miss you!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2008 - 7:57pm

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2008 - 8:46pm
YUM to cheese omelets! I con my DH into making omelets as I don't seem to have the touch... but I LOVE cheese ones!

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2008 - 9:44pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2008 - 10:18pm

~Jackie

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2008 - 11:19pm
You KNOW that it's best ot eat a balance breakfast every day, right?

But I do understand --- breakfast has not been my favorite meal either...

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-18-2008 - 11:20pm
Oh yeah --- nothing beats cold left-over pizza for breakfast... or a slice of pumpkin pie!

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2008 - 9:04am
I luv cold pizza (but I'll pass on the pumpkin pie)!

~Jackie

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2008 - 2:36pm

1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast? --> One or two at the most.

2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself? A piece of toast or warm bread. An egg (fancy omelette or sunny side up).

3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are you most likely to choose for yourself? A pice of fruit, a tuna sandwich.

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?

LOL - I'm not a cereal person at all :-)

You Are Corn Flakes

You are traditional and easy going.

If something is high quality, you're satisfied with it.

You don't need much variety or novelty in your life.

You're happy with what you have. You're quite loyal.

You're the type of person who eats the same breakfast every day...

And likely at the exact same time each day!

5. When you eat pancakes (IF you eat pancakes), how many do you typically place in a stack? How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup? I don't stack my pancakes. I eat them one at a time and usually stop at two. I'd like some real butter please, and just a splash of mape syrup or honey.

Pages