Breakfast on Friday...
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 05-16-2008 - 11:17am|
1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast?
2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself?
3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are you most likely to choose for yourself?
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?
5. When you eat pancakes (IF you eat pancakes), how many do you typically place in a stack? How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches