Does Charity really begin at home?
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 06-01-2008 - 12:05pm|
1. What was the last organization you gave a monetary donation to?
2. What was the last charitable thing you volunteered to do?
3. Someone you know comes to you in a bad situation and asks to borrow $10. Do you give them the money even if you think they might not give it back?
4. Take the quiz: How Charitable Are You?
5. Do you agree with the quiz’s results?
6. Should the United States do more to help its own citizens before helping people in other countries?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches