Friday Five 6/13/08
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 06-13-2008 - 6:20pm|
1. Did you get an allowance as a kid, and if so, how much was it?
2. How old were you when you had your first job, and what was it?
3. Which do you do better: save money or spend money?
4. Are people more likely to borrow money from you, or are you more likely to borrow from them?
5. What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches