Your childhood in "Five"
Find a Conversation
|Sat, 06-21-2008 - 10:22am|
1. What were some of the smells and tastes of your childhood?
2. What did you have as a child that you do not think children today have?
3. What elementary grade was your favorite?
4. What summer do you remember the best as a child?
5. What one piece of advice would you give to your younger self, and at what age?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches