Home v Workspace...
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 06-30-2008 - 1:14pm|
1. How many clocks in your home or office are set ahead of the actual time so that you can stay on schedule?
2. Which space is neater: your office or “work” space or your living room?
3. Which room of your home is in need of the most cleaning?
4. Take the quiz: "What does your workspace say about you?" and tell us about it..
5. If your co-workers saw your home after seeing your office/cubicle/workspace, would they be surprised?
6. How many family members do you have on display for your co-workers to see?
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches