What Size HDTV Should You Buy?

iVillage Member
What Size HDTV Should You Buy?
Sat, 07-12-2008 - 11:46am

Sure, our husbands would LOVE to have the largest possible (I know MY DH would!) but there are limits, don't you think? This article gives some guidelines based on the room size and purpose!

~~~~~

http://shopping.aol.com/electronics?ncid=AOLCOMMshopDYNLprim0001

Bigger Is Not Always Better

When deciding what size HDTV you should buy, you need to consider a few factors and do a little measuring first. If you're looking for a television for your bedroom, anything 30" or smaller will work. For your living room, the size depends on how far away you will be from the TV. This slide show will match HDTV screen sizes with optimal viewing distance.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2008 - 6:32pm

Here is a slide show with tips for buying teloevision sets for small rooms. Aimed at back-to-school college students, it works for us stay-at-homes as well:

http://shopping.aol.com/back-to-school?ncid=AOLCOMMshopDYNLprim0001

" Did you know you can score a 20" LCD HDTV for as low as $325? And you are not sacrificing quality either! The price can drop even lower to $299.99 if you're ok with a slightly smaller screen. For those who really have no space, there's a cool find that certainly won't put you under."

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for