If you could live anywhere on the planet

iVillage Member
If you could live anywhere on the planet
Fri, 08-15-2008 - 10:34am
and money wasn’t an object, which area would you choose?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-15-2008 - 10:41am
I don't know if such a place actually exists but I'd like average temps in the high 70s, low humidity, and a view of the ocean!

Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-17-2008 - 10:24pm
The mountains of West Virginia (but not during "snowy times"
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-18-2008 - 8:16am

Hmm... that's a really tough question. I could really live anywhere unless it's a war-torn country.

First choices would be locations in Europe or in Asia. I think I would enjoy living in Paris, Amsterdam, Rome or Madrid. Singapore and Bali for sure, too.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-18-2008 - 11:49am
I've never seen Rome, Madrid or Bali but I could easily see Amsterdam and Singapore as candidates. Asia would be high on my list, I think!

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-18-2008 - 12:24pm

I've always loved everything about Scotland. Not that I've ever actually been there, but maybe someday! Realistically we would love to move back to northwest Montana, where we're from.

~

Thank you Amanda (canadianangel) for my lovely sig. : )

> >
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-18-2008 - 2:00pm

AS long as I could not see my neighbors (and they were not nosy) and I had a change of seasons then pretty much anywhere is fine with me.

We only have 6 acres right now and that is just to close for my tastes. When we bought here there were not many acreage properties available - of course now (2 years later) there are. sigh! When we finish remodeling here then hopefully we can sell this and get a larger piece of property.