10 Real Estate Trends You Should Know...
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 09-28-2008 - 3:17pm|
Now, more than ever, prospective homebuyers and sellers should be aware about what's happening with the housing market -- and where it's headed -- in order to make smart decisions.
1. Homes in foreclosure reach record highs.
2. Home prices continue to fall.
3. Borrowers will have a harder time getting a mortgage.
4. Bad real estate agents will get weeded out.
5. Mortgage rates are still at historic lows.
6. Urban areas are making a comeback.
7. Bigger is not always better.
8. Buyers are going green.
9. Technology and social networking are changing how we buy and sell homes.
10. Flipping is out, buying and holding is in.
Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"
Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker
Stitchery WIPs: "Bath 5¢", "Walking to Town", a selection of 8 San Man snowman charts, 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the DMC linen threads, a Kooler Design Studio chart form JanLynn called "Needlework Shop", "Tsunami Charity Sampler" from the fall 2007 Sampler & Needlework Quarterly, and "Autumn Leaves" from the December 2006 New Stitches