QUIZ: The Christmas Tree test

iVillage Member
QUIZ: The Christmas Tree test
Mon, 12-21-2009 - 3:36pm

Pick one of the six trees shown and see what Blogthings thinks...

http://www.blogthings.com/thechristmastreetest/

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-21-2009 - 3:37pm

You Are Warmly Compassionate

During the holidays, you take time out for yourself and the people that you love the most.

You try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle. You prefer to stay inside your warm home as much as possible.

You believe that the holidays are all about the little things. Being and reconnecting with those closest to you.

People are important to you, not gifts. Love is the best gift in the world.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-21-2009 - 10:02pm

LOL! I picked the same tree!

During the holidays, you take time out for yourself and the people that you love the most.
You try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle. You prefer to stay inside your warm home as much as possible.

You believe that the holidays are all about the little things. Being and reconnecting with those closest to you.
People are important to you, not gifts. Love is the best gift in the world.

My Honeybear & Zinger! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-22-2009 - 12:20am

You Are Quirkily Offbeat

During the holidays, you do things your own way. You have eccentric decorations and traditions.

You like to keep things a little kooky and crazy. You hate it when the holidays are too upscale or stuffy.

You believe that the holidays are for everyone, and you like to make your own celebration funky and eclectic.

You mix and match what you like best. No one is going to tell you how to celebrate this year!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-22-2009 - 3:49am

You Are Meticulously Precise
During the holidays, you take celebrating very seriously. It's like a job for you.
You make sure that every stocking is hung and that every Christmas card is sent.

You believe it's your responsibility to make sure that no one is forgotten. You have the longest Christmas list of anyone you know.
You can relax once everything is taken care of. You tend to start your holiday planning and shopping early.

HAHAHAHHA.... i wish that were even remotely true!

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 9:46am

You Are Colorfully Charming

During the holidays, you keep things upbeat and fun.
You bring a bit of whimsy to every celebration, and you really get into the whole spirit of things.

You believe it's important to let loose and have fun during the holidays... even if this means being a little goofy.
You may tend to over-decorate and over-celebrate a bit, but you're loving every minute of it!

~Jackie