why do we only have 2 discussion (m)

iVillage Member
why do we only have 2 discussion (m)
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:48am
sections? (General & what's for supper) Can we add more? (ie. tadas, exercise, etc.)

This new format is rather frustrating...why couldn't they just leave well enough alone???

~Cera

Hibiscus Signature PLAIN
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:24am
How did you get that flower to appear under your name?
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:39am
We need an "Introduce yourself" topic and a few others! :) PLEASE!?!?!?!?!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:59am
Kel and I agreed that we would start with only 2 "Folders" so that the new board wouldn't be totally confusing when we switched. We will be taking notes to submit to Leslie (our community moderator) for new folders which can be added in the future. So if you have a suggestion then let us know!

~Chrissy

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:01am
Jackie - you can add the flower by creating a profile. There are several images to choose from. To create a profile, click on the Profile link near the Welcome! message at the top of the message board page. Answer the questions you choose to answer, then save the page and go on the second and third pages. If you would rather not answer a question, just leave the field blank and it won't be displayed on your profile. You can choose a personal avatar (image) to display on messages that you post.

~Chrissy

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:26am
I would like a daily folder for my ~~FLY to FITNESS~~/FLING BOOTY POST! I really don't want that post do get lost in general discussions. It's too important to so many of us, to be hidden!

I also like the idea of the TADAs and Habit Builders and really any daily ongoing posts need to have their place here, as well.

I think this board will work just fine when we all learn how to make it more functional for what we use it for!!

Blessings to All!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:58am
How about a folder called "Daily Check In's" or something to that effect for all the daily posts? I would also like to see a folder for specific challenges maybe just call it "Challenges". Also need a "Welcome Wagon" folder and a "Tips and Tricks" folder. And how about a "HELP!!!" folder? Just some ideas.
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:09am
don't know if your question has already been answered or not, but the picture under my name came from the profile screen. If create a new profile, you have the option of putting a little picture in.

~Cera

Hibiscus Signature PLAIN