Me mission (Sat)

iVillage Member
Me mission (Sat)
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 12:27pm
Today I sat out in the garden and enjoyed the beautiful weather and finished the book I was reading - bliss

what did you do to pamper yourself?

Sheila

iVillage Member
In reply to: cake17uk
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 8:22pm
Flowers, flowers, flowers! I've always treated myself to flowers, whether from the garden or from the store. Today my house is especially full: I bought a mixed bouquet and have roses and Icelandic poppies from the garden. MOstly keep flowers in the "breakfast room", sort of our "hanging out room", rather than in living room, so that we could enjoy them more. The ME Mission part of this is that today I took one beatiful rose bud, put it in a small cobalt blue vase and have it here on the desk in the study, next to my computer, just for me since I spend a lot of time here (probably too much LOL!).

With a big smile,

Pat

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 9:07pm
Our county Fly group met today and then I went to my friend's house to chat. Then my daughter came and took me to dinner.
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-05-2003 - 10:58pm
Today I took a long shower, shaved, loofa'd, and deep conditioned my hair, then slathered with lotion. Went to the tanning salon and got a "Mystic Tan" - spray on bronzer/tanner. I actually did this last week too and it works really well on my skin. Only takes about 45 seconds in the booth. Most of the time is spent undressing, applying lotion to hands and feet (so they don't get too dark), then drying and re-dressing. I like the color and it's so much better for my skin than sunshine or the tanning bed. It lasts at least a week for me. Then this afternoon I went to Ikea and bought the bookshelf for my office and then supplies to do a distressed wood finish on it. I will be so pleased when the office is complete!