Spring Shoes?

iVillage Member
Spring Shoes?
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:14pm
Hey All!

I'm new to the boards. First off, I'm so glad I found this place! YAY!

Second, I'm just curious where everyone is getting their spring shoes for their family? I generally hit up Target and Payless, where I always find great things for the kids and myself, but I was wondering where everyone else went?

(I'm also addicted to shoes!)

iVillage Member
In reply to: kittyk1976
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:15pm
Hi, I'm new to this board. I hit the consignment stores. Just check your phone book for thrift shops or consignments. You be amazed how many new shoes are out there for 1/2 the price too.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 5:32am
I only buy shoes when my children outgrow or outwear the ones they already have. I've never really thought of shoes in a seasonal sense (with the exception of snow boots and sandals). I will be buying my youngest daughter a pair of new shoes next month, she is making her First Communion and needs a pair of white dress shoes. Except for those everyone's shoes that they are wearing now will do fine until its time for sandals.
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 6:45am
Hi Kittyk, welcome to the board.

I buy a lot of my shoes at the

Shoe Carnival, a store near where

I live. They have sales all the time

to buy one pair and get another

at half price.

I'm glad you are here.

Brenda

My forever siggy

I spend my time on

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 6:00pm
Hi and welcome, I just joined last month!! I was just telling everyone that I recently stopped by a Payless and the shoes really surprised me, in a good way. The spring shoes for women were really cute .. and the kids shoes, very cute as always. I've been going shoe crazy there .. it's becoming an obsession ;)
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-11-2003 - 6:33am
First off, Welcome to the board, I missed

your post earlier..sorry about that.

I always bought my shoes at thrift stores

until my doctor said I needed some special

shoes.

My sister buys hers at Payless.

Do you have a store called 'Shoe Carnival'

near you? They sell shoes 2 for the price

of one, I'm getting my next pair of shoes

there.

Brenda

My forever siggy

I spend my time on

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-30-2003 - 9:17am
I also do most of my shoe shopping in Payless. I won't lie, I do have several pairs of all too expensive shoes in my closet, but the problem with those is that whenever it's rainy, cloudy or really, anything but sunny, I'm afraid to wear them :(

I just found out that you can check out Payless online as well...just in case there's not one by you...they also have some styles that I haven't seen in the one by me...

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-08-2003 - 10:35am
Seriously, how can you resist especially now with the cute spring selection they have. AND when it's buy one get one half off.... well then there is just no excuse!! I just hit one of those last weekend.. needless to say it was a happy day!! :)