looking for a chat, and advice. new .

iVillage Member
looking for a chat, and advice. new .
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:03am
hi all. i am new to board and was wondering if there is a chat for this board and if so when. my hubby has taken alot of paycuts this year, and we have racked up quite a few medical bills. we are really in trouble money wise and i am looking for advice and support in getting ourselves out of this big hole without loseing everything we have worked so hard for. we have 3 kids, and i try to be very careful with spending, but what i am doing just isn't enough. i really need help here. thank you for your time.

Becky

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:42am
I don't know of a chat time, but we look at this board about every day, and communicate here really well - I am a sahm of 3 children myself, and we are getting over my dh being laid off and out of work for alomst 10 months, moving from one state to another, selling and buying homes, and starting to get out of the morass we were in. Post some specific questions, and I KNOW you'll get some great ideas from the ladies here!

:>) barb

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:41pm
Hi I am fairly new to this board also, but I am recently retired and have had my income cut to 1/3 of what it was. So I need to hang around here and see what I can do to improve my plight. One of the best things I have done is to do menu planning very seriously and try to do the shopping around what I have in the pantry, freezer, and frig. I know that most people think they are being frugal but there are always ways tocut corners even further.