that would help with your frugality?

I want a new pressure cooker and a food

dehydrator.

Brenda

My forever siggy

I spend my time on

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 7:25am
another fridge/freezer and a small frezzer - that way I could stock up better in the great sales, and make more meals and freeze them :>) barb

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 7:44am
I agree about the extra fridge/freezer. Some extra storage space would be nice (once I can motivate DH to clear out the garage--he is such a packrat!). I would also like a few more hours in the day!!

K.

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 1:04pm
A payraise would be nice. I really could use a fully stocked toolbox, a yard of topsoil and a small rototiller. Both would help out tremendously with home repairs and growing my own veggie garden.

Nancy2
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 2:10pm
Don't know that'll make me more frugal, but I'd love a recliner. I could relax, menu plan, review sales.

LOL, I'd be a new woman and all my problems would be solved. Oh no, that's how I used to think in the days of charging....

Kristy

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 2:59pm
I am a kinda newbie at this, but I got into MAMing and that's helped us alot - I think I'd like a pressure canner & a food dehydrator. I am trying to use my Maming as my time and money frugality.

Love lurking here get wonderful ideas.

Janice

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 5:39pm
If I could have one wish...I would wish to go back in time to the day I was married. Now before you all think you know what I am going to wish for...LOL The reason being if I knew then what I know now and applied it, I'd be living in a home with a lot less things, happier children and husband, and more money in the bank. If I could do it all over again I would make wiser choices, learn to live each day to the fullest, and take the time to enjoy the simple things.

Anna

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 6:26am
Janice: What is MAMing?

Nancy2
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:19am
MAMing - Making Ahead Meals - (there's a board by that name here in Ivillage so I naievly felt everyone would know what I meant - sorry). I love to cook "big" but can't w/ a family of 4 - so this allows me to do that and then to have more time to myself during the week with my two girls (4 and 8). Hope that helps... J.

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 2:00pm
I would like to have more time to scan the ads for sales, go to yard sales and cut coupons. There's only so much you can do when you're already making meals ahead of time, cleaning the house yourself, etc.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 8:23am
Wow, I have a lot of big things...

I want someone to teach me how to can. I've never canned before in my life and I really want to do it. I did make applesauce with my in laws a couple of years ago but they did the canning, I need to do it hands on.

I wish I had about 6 yards of topsoil to fill in where the previous owners had a pool so I could plop my veggie babies in the ground right away. (They're already so big in less then two weeks!!!)

Of course that would mean with a garden the size I want I would love a rototiller!

I wish I had a green house or sunny room just for starting seeds. Good heavens if you could see the green crazy mess I have on my card table by my diningroom window! ROFL

Anyway, I also wish I was able to figure out ways of doing things more frugally and that I had the patience sometimes to wait for that better deal.

I guess that's part of the learning process? Phew, I hope so LOL ~Kat

~Kat, kittyprints4