Hi ladies sorry its been awhile.........

iVillage Member
Hi ladies sorry its been awhile.........
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 6:41am
I really dont like this new set up so it will take awhile for me to get used to it, but i miss you guys so much. what i dont like about it is it takes longer to go threw each post when before i scroll down see one i havent read click on it and read not with this one i have to go threw and try and remember which number goes to whos. i see where it says on the front board something like unread messages mine acts like i have read them all lol which i havent so i just dont have the time to hunt i get on in the morning for a few minutes checking email and such and then at naptime which for me consist of some cleaning friends coming by a daycare parent picking up a kid dealing with a child ect so its not alot of time so it makes me very unhappy that i cant get in here everyday. If anyone needs to get ahold of me bigmomma66092 is also my yahoo chat name so add me to ur friend list with a message saying ur from frugal living and i will add you;) luv you guys kelley xoxoxoxoxoxo
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 7:29am
I'll be adding your name to

my yahoo contacts Kelley,

have you tried the "read next"

button in each thread?

I've found that to speed up

reading the board.

Brenda

My forever siggy

I spend my time on

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:16am
While I've said it before, it bears repeating: a day without Kelley (note: I spelled it right!) is like a day without sunshine! I have never gone out on Yahoo, so am not sure if I can find you without joining something else, but if ever I do add anyone, it would be YOU!

Am concerned not only about your friends, but your financial situation, & whether or not you have any agency helping with finances, medical care, nursing care for them, & even transportation to medical appointments (& eventually back & forth to work). How are they doing, and how are you coping? Will pray that even if you don't get too many hours to sleep, that your rest will be productive, and that your health & finances will be blessed in abundance! Love you lots! xoxoxo