I had a post removed??? how come???

iVillage Member
I had a post removed??? how come???
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 10:32am
A little posessive don't you think, darn, it's all iVillage!

Becky (wrgrossman) asked if there was a budgeting chat to help her

so I pointed her in the direction of MONEY, as I know there is a CL that

does a budgeting chat, What is that about? IMHO, it's all the same place,

and The Cms ought to be working together, rather than competing.

One hand washes the other!

Some people find it easier to chat, rather than post, some do both!

I have seen that member name in the chat rooms, several times!

I can see wanting your boards to be busy and successful,

Is this the way?

Hard to believe....almost to the point of being funny being funny!

Did I advertise another channel here? Was it considered to be SPAM?

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 11:24am
I thought spam was something when u were making money off it? i would like some other womens places to post at other then ivillage nothing wrong with that. u know the way ivillage is getting so controlling i would think that walmart has more of a owner ship in this lol this is how walmart works run over the little people and the people that r maiking u rich lol hell sometimes i get on here and some of the post are missing and there wasnt nothing wrong with the post where did it go. yup sounds like this new systems is soooooooo much better then the old one lol pain in my @ss nancy email me if you have someother places you go to besides ivillage i would love to check them out. oh and it only took me 20 minutes to be able to see ur post and get in here to post to ur reply mmmmmmmmmm i think one of these days we will be black listed from getting in here lmao we come in here for the women our friends and to help each other wether it benefits ivillage or not u know? oh well i luv ya gals kelley xoxoxoxo
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-03-2003 - 2:45pm
Wow, that post was just there too.

I hope they get this place fixed soon.

Brenda sinclairwife@hotmail.com or

sinclairwife@yahoo.com

My forever siggy

I spend my time on

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-04-2003 - 6:53am
Poor Nancy! You must be on "their" list! LOL shhhh... they're listening.....lol! - cory
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 11:18am
Hi everyone... before jumping the gun, let's first find out IF a post was indeed removed, right?

To my knowledge, no post by 2crft4fr has been removed; the database substantiates that. Did you receive a letter Nancy? You'd have gotten something via email at the very least explaining WHY a post was removed if it were...

Also, never would a post be removed for leading someone to another channel. I do that quite often myself when a poster's interests/questions could be served elsewhere. So very doubtful that if that was what the post was about, that it was removed. Perhaps I could find the post that you are searching for - can you tell me what some of the text was?

As always, if you have a question or concern about policy, I am available - hgcm@mail.ivillage.com. I can assure you there is no 'list' here. No TOS has changed. All of us, myself included, care very much about your experience on these boards. I totally understand your frustration with the new boards and I want to help. But really, you have to let me know rather than getting upset here. Again, I understand, but in order to effect any constructive action, you have to let me know and I will do my best to help.

Best,

Leslie H.

Home and Garden CM