I have to learn to stay AWAY from

iVillage Member
I have to learn to stay AWAY from
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 5:33am
Patternsonline.com! I went looking there yesterday to see if they ahd any new baby designs and of course I didn't get out without buying something! Here is what I got http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=359 of course Donna was no help cause she was encouraging me the whole way!

Yesterday I went through my colors to see what I already had and today after working I will get all the other colors I was missing-20 in all! I can't wait to start working on it! I have decided to put Pooh and his massive back stitch on hold to work on at shows and right now I am making a quick sampler that after only 2 days is almost done!

Just had to share!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:19pm
For me it's the local needlework shop. I have a friend without a car so I offered to drive her there (she's a university student). I came out with all of the supplies to do Mirabilia's Ashley's Roses. And of course I had to get started on it.

So now my other 7 CS projects are just hanging out. Not to mention the 2 baby quilts I was starting and the crochet and knit afghans I was working on. Why do I do this to myself?

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 7:52am
How cute! I love the piece. Thanks for posting the link.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 3:24pm
YEp just looking on that sight could be hazardous to my check book! It is a wonderful site.