Hello Weekenders!

iVillage Member
Hello Weekenders!
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 10:34am
How are things going with your weekend? Any special plans?

So far my weekend has gone pretty well. Already this morning I have had success making contact with two people for my job that I have pursued for several months!

It is a beautiful day here, but by tomorrow evening we are supposed to be getting snow again.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Happy stitching!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 4:44pm
Well so far I have managed to finish the easy sampler I was doing, washed, pressed, sewn into a pillow and packed ready to ship!

Then this afternoon I decided to do a bit of baking and ended up really making a ton of stuff maybe we will make it a bit farther this week before it is all eaten up! I also shared some with my sister in law who never has time to do any baking.

In between running to the oven I started on the bunny sampler. So far so good and I figured out I am not missing 1 but 3 colors. Oh well will work around them for now. The little bit I have finished is sure colorful!

Tomorrow I hope the weather at least dries out some cause it has rained all day!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 3:22pm
MAnaged to get some house work done! Snow came and went this Am (Not measurable but cold) Spent Saturday as a special day with grandson #2. Went out to eat at Chili's his favorite, and shopped for arts and craft kits, which we didn't find what we were looking for.

All in all a good weekend.