Happy Hump Day

iVillage Member
Happy Hump Day
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 8:01am
How goes it this fine Wednesday Morning-had to stop and think what day it actually was! This has been a long week so far as we are adjusting to dh working midnights and sleeping during the day. Nights have been short and days sort of long! But I think it might work out cause last night dh was able to leave without making Cookie (pup) go totally ballistic at him-no one moves in the house after Mom goes to bed!

I actually got a fair amount of stitching done on my bunny sampler yesterday-lots of subtle color changes in the bunnies themselves which is driving me nutso! I want to get back to the blocks of color!

If anyone has any W's to share then go right ahead. I just stopped in for a minute before heading over to the barn to start chores-my new job!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 8:12am
Whew! When will Winter end? It is cold and drizzly today, with snow in the mountains.

Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 9:51am
Happy Wednesday everyone!

I just got back from Mom's last night. Have been for a DEXA scan and to the grocery store already this morning!

Rain! Snow! Sleet! More rain! And fog! Yuck. I can't wait to see some sunshine. I think Saturday was the last day we saw even a glimmer of sun!

But we had a great birthday visit with Mom. Celebrated with lemon cheesecake and a rousing game of Scrabble! LOL!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 11:13am
Yes, my W for this Wednesday has got to be the weather! Snow here, too!
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-09-2003 - 8:02pm
Scrabble!!! Haven't played that since the last time I did with my Mom, so long ago I'm embarrassed to say! We used to play all the time when I was young. Glad you had a good time!

Little

Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-10-2003 - 12:51pm
Believe me I hadn't played Scrabble in ages, either. And I never was a good player. But we had fun anyhow!

Becky

Photobucket