They have a date.....

iVillage Member
They have a date.....
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 12:01pm
finally for the wedding which will be May 31st and the bridal shower is May 10! Nothing like cutting it pretty close to the wire! I finally got the date on the wedding sampler and right now it is drying from being washed and ironed. I called my framer which just happens to be the Bride's father! (My ex bil) so he knows my budget and when I need the sampler framed and delivered to me!

Now on to the bunny sampler which I have actually been sitting doing a ton of back stitch on today-I needed a pretty mindless project!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 2:15pm
Well, that's good news. Hope it is framed and ready in time.

Sounds like you are having a productive stitching week. Mine has gone pretty well, too. More stitching time than I expected.

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 7:31pm
Actually it should be ready before given date as the framer is the father of the bride and he knows I need it. I get priority on things like this and he helps out by not charging much either!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral