Any Weekenders around?

iVillage Member
Any Weekenders around?
Sat, 05-10-2003 - 12:25pm
What's on your plan for the weekend. Any special plans for Mother's Day?

I am working today. Just stopped in at the library to check in between appointments and have got to run!

My daughter had planned to come down to spend the day with me tomorrow, but she had such a stressful week at work that she just could not face the drive, so I excused her. LOL! So I really have no plans. Maybe I will get a few dry hours to get some flowers in, but I am not counting on it. I may get some time to sit and stitch!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-11-2003 - 8:58am
I am here! I tried to post yesterday but couldn't get the message to even load!

Yesterday was one hectic day to say the least cause we had my niece's shower and she knew nothing about it! She thought she was coming to Grandma's birthday party. Oh and we shocked my Mom too with a birthday cake cause she thought it was a shower for her granddaughter-so much fun surprising both of them!

Oh my frame looked totally awesome and my niece loved it. I tried taking pics with my new digital-guess I need to play with it more cause all the pics were fuzzy so am hoping any pics I took with my regular camera are clear. My bil does such a wonderful job framing and gave me a cheap price!

Today is going to be a quiet day other than going to church this morning. I am headed home right after and am NOT going to the family dinner instead prefering to be here spending quiet time with my kids and hubby once he comes in from working on the farm.

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral