TGIF

iVillage Member
TGIF
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 7:30am
It is a beautiful sunny day here in Quebec-and I gotta say tis about time after almost 3 weeks of rain!

Any big weekend plans out there? I think I will head up to my parents and take Mom to a church garage sale in thier area-she will let me know tonight of the material they have is anything I want. Other than that if things continue to dry out I will have to get out and get some work done.

I have gotten very little stitching done but otherwise has been a very productive week! Now to sit and stitch some!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Beth

iVillage Member
In reply to: thunder_ca
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 12:35pm
Oh I am so happy it is Friday!

Rained almost everyday but that meant no ball games and the reservior is filling up so shouldn't be a drought this summer.

Worked 0% so far on my crafts, but have been cooking and cleaning up a storm so there is some good news to that too!

While off to do more house work, schooling of DGS, and cooking. May get back later!

Peace,

Paula

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 3:34pm
Beth, I think you must have sent your rain down here! We have been getting deluged all day!

As for the weekend, I am hoping it is dry. I want to get some flowers planted. And Sunday we are supposed to be going up to my DD's to do a walking tour of the town! There is also a big neighborhood yard sale near us tomorrow if it doesn't get rained out again -- like it did last week!

Have a good weekend!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 4:57pm
We're getting a bit of rain here in AB too... kinda crappy after a fe days of gorgeous summer weather (after a week of snow - this place is nuts!!!)

Bought my bedding plants yesterday. Only finished putting in the flower beds - only enough to equal the extra bed sheets in case of frost warnings. LOL I'll get to the hanging pots next wekk when it warms up a bit more.

Our long weekend?? Dh's nephew & family (pg wife/5ds) are coming to visit. Probably will spend a day at *West Ed Mall*, and hang out. We had christmas with them also and they drove me nuts!!! Thank goodness this time it's only 3 days instead of 10...

Have fun at the garage sale... I'm looking for great fabrics this year too!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 8:57pm
And you can have all the rain-we are literally soggy around here. I lost my boot in the mud the other day and needed both hands to tug it back out! Dang near left the boot right there it was in so hard!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-16-2003 - 9:52pm
Definitely happy it is friday though I do have to work tomorrow (but no one will be around so I may actually get some things accomplished). Sunday, my Mom and I are going to a grand re-opening of a quilt store that moved to a new location and if you bring a potted plant for their container garden you get a coupon for 15 percent off of your purchase. I am planning on buying some things and think it will be fun. Other than that I will be doing my usual of going over to my parent's house for doing laundry and watching Nascar on Saturday night. I hope you have a great weekend.

Maureen

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-17-2003 - 2:44pm
Well, we're getting lots of clouds, and it poured rain last night (no big surpise for here!), but there are some nice sun breaks throughout the day and so it's pretty nice. DH and I were supposed to go to Tacoma and look at a running store for some GOOD running shoes, but instead, I'm sitting a friend's 8 year old daughter, and DH is planning a long run of x-box activity with a friend. Tonight after kids are in bed, though, cross-stitch time - just have to work on that rabbit! Hope you all have a great weekend!