Interesting News & Free Patterns

iVillage Member
Interesting News & Free Patterns
Mon, 05-19-2003 - 9:01am
I was surfing around over on www.patternsonline.com last night looking for an easier birth sampler to do for my other niece who is expecting. I found something but could not get it to open. So I decided to delete the pattern viewer I had and download it again. Well I am so happy I did!!!!! They have a more recent version and it is free but the wonderful part about it you get acess to a whole bunch of free designs-some are small but some are large and great! I found a Horse sampler I am going to do and there are free Precious Moments designs too. I am so happy I decided to take the time to download the new pattern viewer-it is so worth the 30 minutes almost it took!

Oh and this is the new design I am going to make http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/Category.aspx?Cat=5

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-19-2003 - 10:17am
Thanks for the info, Beth!

And that new design is sooooo cute! Have fun stitching it!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 8:58am
All I can is that is too cute! I love it!

Maureen

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-20-2003 - 2:03pm
Thanks for passing on the information, Beth. And your design is so adorable. I sat here and went "Awwww...." Have fun stitching that one!