Call for Kindness

iVillage Member
Call for Kindness
Thu, 05-29-2003 - 7:28am
Been a long time since we have stopped and thought about what nice thing we have done or will be doing for ourselves and since I am still a bit cranky over last night's phone call with my sister I figured this would be a good day to do something nice for myself and invite others to do the same

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-29-2003 - 7:32am
I have decided to not go to anymore effort for my niece and just get her a gift certificate to Babys'R'Us so she can get whatever she wants-amount equal to what I paid for the material of her sampler. No sense beating myself up over it at all. Now will start working on a sampler for a niece who I know will appreciate it.

A couple of days ago I got Jolly out for a good run in the woods so that wsa my treat to myself-had been awhile since I last got out.

I am still thinking on another treat for myself-maybe a trip to the corner store later for an Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-29-2003 - 10:54am
I signed my DD and myself up for a sit and stitch session at my local needlework store! It is this Saturday afternoon and I am really looking forward to it. My DD is all excited too because she has decided to bring the wedding sampler she designed for herself and start stitching on it. She has been working on the design ever since her friend(?) who was stitching her a sampler got mad at her and quit mid-sampler! She selected a lot of the elements from her wedding -- ivy, candles, calla lilies, bells -- and is using her wedding colors. It will be a very personal and lovely piece when finished!

Becky

Photobucket