QUIZ: What Holiday Pie are you?

iVillage Member
QUIZ: What Holiday Pie are you?
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 11:43am

Tak this BlogThings quiz and tell us if you are your favorite pie...

http://www.blogthings.com/whatholidaypieareyouquiz

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 11:44am

You Are Pumpkin Pie

Even though you are a bit unusual, you are one smooth character. You are subtly and delightfully complex.

During the holidays, you make sure to remember everyone you know. You think this is a great time to reconnect, and you wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.

Your ideal holiday is busy and filled with friends and family. You like huge holiday gatherings, but you aren't opposed to going to a few of them to make sure you see everyone.

You believe that this is the time to make amends and bury the hatchet. No one should be feuding during this time of the year.

But I do NOT like huge holiday gatherings.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 1:59pm

You Are Pumpkin Pie

Nope, don't like pumpkin pie. I like Chocolate Creme or fresh Strawberry Pie.

FamilyGraduationPhoto2009.jpg family grad pic image by Bendcoles
DIANE
proud mom

E & A New SIggie
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 6:35am

You Are Cherry Pie

You are a total sweetheart, but you also have a tart side to you as well. You can't help but be a little naughty.

During the holidays, you try to lighten the mood and keep things fun. You think that the holidays should be a time of joy... not stress.

Your ideal holiday has lot of laughter and good times. You definitely prefer a holiday with zero drama.

You believe that people often forget that holidays are for celebrating. You try to make every holiday event a bit of a party.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 7:32pm

You Are Mince Pie

You are misunderstood, but that's understandable. You're a pretty complicated person, and you aren't exactly what you seem.
During the holidays, you tend to keep to yourself a fair amount. You need a lot of alone time in order to recharge.

Your ideal holiday is quiet and calm. You don't want to be a total hermit, but you prefer to be surrounded by the people you are closest to.
You believe that the holidays are sacred and to be cherished. You don't want to share them with just anyone.

At one time I would say this didn't fit me but as I get older it seems more probable.

Martha

25k Crochet

Follow me to Camping and Outdoor Activities

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-04-2009 - 12:52pm

I'm pumpkin too!

You Are Pumpkin Pie
Even though you are a bit unusual, you are one smooth character. You are subtly and delightfully complex.
During the holidays, you make sure to remember everyone you know. You think this is a great time to reconnect, and you wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.

Your ideal holiday is busy and filled with friends and family. You like huge holiday gatherings, but you aren't opposed to going to a few of them to make sure you see everyone.
You believe that this is the time to make amends and bury the hatchet. No one should be feuding during this time of the year.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-05-2009 - 11:20am

You Are Pumpkin Pie

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-10-2009 - 10:35am

You Are Cherry Pie
You are a total sweetheart, but you also have a tart side to you as well. You can't help but be a little naughty.
During the holidays, you try to lighten the mood and keep things fun. You think that the holidays should be a time of joy... not stress.

Your ideal holiday has lot of laughter and good times. You definitely prefer a holiday with zero drama.
You believe that people often forget that holidays are for celebrating. You try to make every holiday event a bit of a party.

~Sam

~~Sam stitches well with others, runs with scissors in her pocket. Cheerful and stupid.
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-20-2009 - 4:38pm

You Are Apple Pie

You are warm hearted and generous. You're the type of person who's willing to take a small piece of the pie so that everyone can have some.
During the holidays, you do your best to give as much as possible. You are always thinking about what you can do for others.

Your ideal holiday would be spent with your closest family and friends all in the same house.
The greatest present anyone can give you on the holidays is to simply be there.