When you must make a sweet
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 12-18-2009 - 3:56pm|
It's the time of year when I am called away from my sewing room way too often. With a few hours notice, I can create this divine looking display -
If you want to impress anyone, put a candle or some holiday decoration in center of a fairly flat platter, then place these on platter in rows, slightly overlapping each other on 1 side. Makes a great wreath centerpiece or gift. You can get really creative by adding a few colored sprinkles on the top before the chocolate sets up. I don't freeze mine - they cool off & harden just fine on our kitchen counter overnight.
NO BAKE RITZ MINT COOKIES -
* 2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers
* 1 1/2 lbs Mint Chocolate Chips ( Bulk Food Store or Hobby Lobby)
1. Melt Mint Chocolate Chips in microwave. (About 1 -1/2 minutes)
2. Stir till creamy
3. Dip crackers in chocolate. (I use tweezers)
4. Put cookies on wire rack over waxed paper (you can re use the drippings)
5. Freeze till set.