out of topic- due date

iVillage Member
out of topic- due date
Tue, 12-22-2009 - 4:33pm

just to let you ladies know- I will be due with another girl between march 31- to april 16( still haven't settled on an exact due date due to baby measuring small for a date) belly getting big and I am just settling on "Noa" as a name while preggers since she is so active.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-22-2009 - 5:55pm
Ah, A girl! Well, Sophia will be happy to have a little sister!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-23-2009 - 1:01pm

Another girl how wonderful~I have 3 dd's (31,28 & 24) and 3 grandchildren (grandson 6, granddaughter 5 & 2) hope you come up with a girl's name soon. And I hope you don't lose your beloved sewing room. Can't you put the two girls in the same room, my sister & I shared a room for over 14 years.

~Sam

~~Sam stitches well with others, runs with scissors in her pocket. Cheerful and stupid.
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-23-2009 - 8:53pm
Let your girls share a room and keep your sewing room! It should not be a problem for awhile even if Sophia's room is small. My sister and I shared a room, too, for as long as we lived at home.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-23-2009 - 9:57pm

Hey, congratulations!

I am happy for your.... if it`s another girl... the bond between sisters is something special! In any case I wish you a healthy baby!

Nathalie
Nathalie
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-24-2009 - 2:25am

Gemma,

Congratulations on the upcoming baby daughter. Like the others, I say don't lose your sewing room. I also shared a room with my sister until I was in my late teens. Certainly taught me how to get along with other people and that I couldn't have my way all the time. Of course my sister and I are twins so we were always together!

Happy making pretty little girl baby clothes! Big sis will love having a younger sister most of the time.

medsassistance5.gif Medicine Assistance picture by HealthAccount

Photobucket