Merry Christmas to ALL!

iVillage Member
Merry Christmas to ALL!
Fri, 12-25-2009 - 12:19pm
We are on our way to BIL's so I will be brief! (and I'll be back later!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-26-2009 - 9:20am

Merry belated Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Our Christmas was fantastic. I didn't feel crummy at all yesterday. We had a couple friends over for dinner so they wouldn't spend Christmas alone. We had great food and great company. Paul had a blast. He really got into unwrapping his presents and was simply a joy to watch.

Photobucket

Lilypie

Lilypie
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-26-2009 - 6:49pm
This probably the first time paul has actually understood what Christmas means in terms of gifts, right? I remember my little brother didn't get it at all his first year (he'd hide behind a living room chair, crawl out and grab the nearest package, and rush back behind the chair. Luckily, all his gifts were near that chair! LOL But by the age of two, he was very aware that he was due gifts and we two older kids (8 and 7 at the time) had to watch that he didn't take ours as well!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-29-2009 - 10:10pm
Yeah, last year he didn't really get it. He was only about 8 months old and was just starting to get into playing with toys. It was pretty overwhelming for him, not to mention the fact that he'd never been around so many people in his life that all wanted to dote/play with him.
Photobucket

Lilypie

Lilypie