QUIZ: The Colors Test

iVillage Member
QUIZ: The Colors Test
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 1:11pm
What do the colors you choose say about your personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/thecolorstest/

CL for

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-30-2010 - 1:12pm
Not sure sure about being bold but…

You Are Colorful Because You Are Bold

You have a true sense of adventure, and you are always off trying something new.

You get as afraid as anyone else, but you resist that little voice in the back of your head that tells you to give up.

You are likely very goal oriented and driven. You are willing to give everything your all, even if success is a long shot.

You like to be in the middle of the action, and you hate to miss an opportunity. You rather fail than not try at all.

CL for

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 4:14pm

You Are Colorful Because You're Outgoing

You tell it like it is, and you tend not to leave any detail out. You have a bold personality.
You're well known for being you, and you wouldn't have it any other way. You let it all hang out.

People appreciate that you can always keep the conversation going. You always have something to talk about.
You aren't a very private person. You reveal the good, bad, and ugly sides of yourself. Luckily, there isn't much bad or ugly!

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 9:54pm
Carol, I chose the same colors that you did.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-31-2010 - 10:01pm

You Are Colorful Because You Are Sparkling

You are witty and clever. (Of course I am.) You may not be the most outgoing person in the world, but you speak up when it matters.
You know create an aura of mystery surrounding you. You enjoy having people wonder about you. (Just like Carmen Sandiego.)

You never over share or dominate a conversation. You only inject yourself when you know it's your time to shine. (Isn't always my time to shine?)
You are classy and elegant. Making a good impression is important to you, and you love to leave people wanting more.

siggy line

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 12:01am

You have a true sense of adventure, and you are always off trying something new.

You get as afraid as anyone else, but you resist that little voice in the back of your head that tells you to give up.

You are likely very goal oriented and driven. You are willing to give everything your all, even if success is a long shot.

You like to be in the middle of the action, and you hate to miss an opportunity. You rather fail than not try at all.

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 3:17am
Not sure about being outgoing... sort of, I guess, but I'm also very shy! And I'm very much a private person.

You Are Colorful Because You're Outgoing

You tell it like it is, and you tend not to leave any detail out. You have a bold personality.

You're well known for being you, and you wouldn't have it any other way. You let it all hang out.

People appreciate that you can always keep the conversation going. You always have something to talk about.

You aren't a very private person. You reveal the good, bad, and ugly sides of yourself. Luckily, there isn't much bad or ugly!

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 8:18am

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 2:31pm

You Are Colorful Because You Are Optimistic

You insist on seeing the bright side, even when the world seems gloomy and dreary.
You may not be naturally optimistic, but you believe that staying positive is an important part of happiness.

You may be bright and constructive, but you're also a realist. You know when things need to be fixed.
And because you stay so positive, you are able to fix any problems that come your way. You have a lot of strength.

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 2:33pm

"You enjoy having people wonder about you. (Just like Carmen Sandiego.)"

Or Waldo? LOL

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-01-2010 - 4:20pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Thank you Liz (cavenyee) for my siggie!*

Pages