Stitcher's Niche boardies are the best!

iVillage Member
Stitcher's Niche boardies are the best!
Sat, 02-13-2010 - 6:19pm

I wanted to express how much we appreciate you all, even those of who don't post very much, and to say that we are happy our information is being read here on iVillage and Stitcher's Niche! So thank you!

And, if you want, I’d love for you to tell us what you enjoy the most about the Stitcher's Niche board, and what you'd like to see more of. Is there an emphasis that needs to be refocused? More or less games or quizzes or polls or...? It's your board. Help us tweak it so it serves you better.

And newbies to the stitching scene: are there questions we don't address, features that would help you be better stitchers?

Thanks again for being our online stitching friends!

CL for

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-13-2010 - 10:38pm

Good evening,

I will admit that we make a nice crowd. It`s cheerful to come into this *room*.

What keeps it so active is Carole who showers us with resources, the ladies who show us their hard work and talents and the constant interaction between members.

What I like the most:

resources (alot of

Nathalie
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-14-2010 - 11:13am

I would love to see more pictures of projects, finished or not (including me - LOL). I mostly read the Sew Much To Say and the Quilting but occasionally look at the other topics.

Keep up the good work Carol!

50000PosterAward.gif picture by sammycat2002

Betty, =^..^=(Scarlet) and Angel =^ .^=(Honeycomb)

50000PosterAward.gif picture by sammycat2002

Betty, =^..^=(Scarlet) and Angel =^ .^=(H

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-14-2010 - 3:58pm

Since joining this board, it has become my fav - can't go a day w/o checking what is news. I've learned so much and all the info has revived my creative juices. You wouldn't believe how many of the websites in discussions are now bookmarked in my PC.

I must admit the one thing I don't read regularly is the iVillage news section.

Keep up the good work.

Jacquie

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-15-2010 - 8:06pm

Well, I rarely post, but I visit quite often.