Checking in!

iVillage Member
Checking in!
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 8:11pm

After being AWOL for much too long. A lot has happened since the last time I was here -- some good, some bad -- that made it hard for me to get here. I have resolved, though, to do better.

I need some inspiration for my creative juices and I see Carol has been busily hunting up projects to tempt me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_nottoo
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 9:21pm

BECKY! YAY!

So glad you are back. I've missed you! We passed 40,000 posts and we've had some great posts and threads from members that have kept us going, but you are my other half!

CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 11:34pm

Hey Becky! Scobydoooo!

How have you been doing?

Nathalie
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 1:26am

Hi Becky.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 7:06am
Woohoo Becky, It's good to see you back. You've been missed. Hopefully, you'll find something here to get your creative juices flowing again.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-19-2010 - 7:07pm

Thanks for the warm welcome back. I have really missed being here because you are all so wonderfully creative and sharing!

I have not quite decided what my next project will be. I need something that I can pick up, do a bit, put down and not have to take 10 minutes finding my place when I pick up again.

I have been stitching on a Teresa Wentzler cross stitch design for years now and love the way it is turning out, but it is not easy to pick up and do a few quick stitches. I find the best time to work on it is when I am visiting my mother. I can sit in her room and talk to her while I stitch for an hour or more at a time. I need to go visit Mom more often or I will never get it done! LOL! It is maybe half done. I have done 3 of 5 sections of it, but there is also a lot of border to do.

Photobucket

Photobucket