Welcome to all quilters...

iVillage Member
Welcome to all quilters...
Mon, 01-23-2006 - 6:35pm

We are sad to be informed that the quilting board http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-hgquilting
is being made read-only as of the end of this week (January 30).

However, we are pleased to welcome any and all regulars from that board to their own folder here at Stitcher's Niche. Please feel free to post any and all quilting concerns here, and do no hesitate to weigh in at the sewing, embroidery and yarn works folders as well.

All quilters are welcome here... so do make yourself at home.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Antiques and Collectibles". and CL for "Photoboard: Winter Celebrations" and "New Home 911"

Visit me at That Yank In...
and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Stitchery WIPs:"Neighborhood" RR, "Lady Liberty", "The Magic of Summer","Blue Porcelain Collection", "Walking to Town",and 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the new DMC linen threads

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-23-2006 - 7:30pm

Thanks for the welcome, Carol!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-25-2006 - 6:33am
I would like to add my welcome to Carol's. It is always sad to lose a board you have posted on, but I hope we can make you feel welcome and give you a place to share your ideas and questions. Please settle in and make yourselves at home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 01-26-2006 - 2:37am

Thanks for the invitation to join this board, Carol.

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2006 - 4:47am

Gosh, you probably aren't that far from where we are! We live about one hour from the MI line!

But that confuses me --- the Joanna I *know* used to live in the Washington DC area and now is in Dallas. How did you two get to know each other --- through the village? Or do I have the wrong Joanna?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Antiques and Collectibles". and CL for "Photoboard: Winter Celebrations" and "New Home 911"

Stitchery WIPs:"Neighborhood" RR, "Lady Liberty", "The Magic of Summer","Blue Porcelain Collection", "Walking to Town",and 2 sets of curtain tie-backs using a DMC freebie chart and the new DMC linen threads

CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-26-2006 - 9:31pm

Hey Carol!

Thanks for the welcome!

Photobucket    

Community Leader
Fri, 01-27-2006 - 12:47am

You're probably not that far away. We're probably 3-1/2 hrs from Toledo!

You're thinking of the right JoAnna ;-)

Sue
Homeschooling mom to DD15 & DS11

CL of Homeschooling, Signature Showcase, Ectopic Loss, and Fertility Charting

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-27-2006 - 10:56am

We look forward to your return...

and I love the pictures of Ethan Miguel in your signature. How soon will the adoption be finalized (or is it already?)?...

CL for