In desperate need of a wedding pattern

iVillage Member
In desperate need of a wedding pattern
Thu, 09-25-2003 - 11:44pm
I have a serious problem and need help fast!! My husband and I are renewing or wedding vows in 1 year, and I can't find the "right" dress. I'm looking for a wedding gown pattern for a halter style dress. I'd really like one with a train, but that is negotiable. If anyone out there can help me I sure would appreciate it. I'd like to get the dress started because I have no idea how long it will take me to make it. This is my biggest project EVER! HELP PLEASE!!!
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-27-2003 - 11:08am

Hi and welcome to the board.

I can understand how you want just the right dress for your vow renewal and also why you want to get your pattern ASAP! I do not know exactly where you can find what you are looking for, but I would suggest using a search engine to look for some sites. My favorite is http://www.google.com

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-28-2003 - 8:24am
Welcome I agree with Becky on using the google search engine and wanted to add I got my wedding dress pattern out of a pattern book. When I saw the pattern it in no way looked like a wedding dress but once it was made out of satin it looke fabulous. My suggestionw ould be to peruse the pattern books and keep in mind any dress looks different when done up in fancy materials!

Beth