HELP!!! (not stitching related)

iVillage Member
HELP!!! (not stitching related)
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:49am
OK - I'll start something here.

My laptop is in the shop so I am using a new screen name on SIL's desktop.

Went into withdrawal so I HAD to come see you all --- but I find the new format instead of the old boards.

HELP? HOW do I find the boards from Monday-Tuesday? All the archives show is something from February 25 - and all broken up at that!

Carol

That Yank

PS. And how copme my user name comes out as GUEST with some sort of number behind it, instead of "thatyank1?

Edited 3/26/2003 8:54:34 AM ET by THATYANK1

CL for "

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:56am
Hi Carol,

I know it is confusing. There is a note on H&G MBC(Message Board Central) about the new boards and a link to a Welcome board http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-hgnewwelcome to get you acclimated.

As with anything new, there are issues to work out initially. Please bear with us on the archives, tech is working to repair that now. All archives will be available in time (in the new format).

Hang in there, we are here to help...

Leslie

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:18am
WOW - *THAT* was fast!

Thanks, Leslie!

Carol

CL for "

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:03am
Um not sure. This is my first time posting on the new boards so I am not too sure yet! Maybe not being able to get to the archived boards is a temporary glitch!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 12:28pm
Hi Carol, I am glad to see that Leslie answered your question about the archives. Hopefully the most recent ones will show up soon.

As far as being labeled a `guest' I don't really understand that. I didn't think guests could post. Are you logged in. You may actually have to log in separately for each board. Check the top of your screen to see if you are logged in. That is the only thing I can think of.

Glad to see you here on the new board. And WE KNOW you are not a guest! You are very much one of us!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 6:10pm
Carol,

If you click on outline view at the top of the page it will open a new window which will display the messages as we saw them before. Also shown in that window are all the archieved messages so you can see everything that was posted to the board before. Hope this helps.

Maureen