Wednesday W's anyone???????

iVillage Member
Wednesday W's anyone???????
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 8:06am
Since it is Wednesday and things have just been way too quiet around here lately. Has anybody got an Woes, Wows, Wisdoms or Whatever to share today?

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 8:12am
Woe is that they are saying even more snow to come-enough already

WOW-rescued that young POW. Way to go.

Wow -that things financially are finally starting to look better for our family. Not only is Dh working but this week he is putting in alot of over time which will help us get back on our feet faster. I also have been selling like crazy on Ebay so that helps.

Woe cause of Dh's overtime the feeding chores have fallen on my shoulder! Not fun

Wow -Ds is finally starting to catch on to reading-he has had alot of problems with reading and the school let him slide most of this year but since I 'woke' them up a couple of weeks ago it really shows in his rapid progress.

Wow/Woe-the bunny sampler is coming along but not without alot of frogging-so annoying to say the least!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 10:42am
Gosh Beth I hope they are wrong about the snow! Enough is enough.

Glad to hear that your money situation is improving. Good that DH can work overtime to bring in a bit extra.

Congrats to your DS for beginning to catch on to the reading thing. Sometimes you really have to be vocal to get what is best for your kids. Glad you spoke up!

Sorry I messed up and posted my own W's up above. I didn't even look down here first. I am a slow learner. LOL! Not used to the new format, yet.

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-02-2003 - 11:23am
Not a problem about posting W's twice. I agree this format takes time to figure out. I sure hope they get our new folders set up soon cause that would make life alot easier!

Beth