Wednesday W's anyone!

iVillage Member
Wednesday W's anyone!
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 10:09am
Any woes, wishes, wows, worries, wisdom or whatever to share?

We want to know what's on your mind. We really do care!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 10:13am
Woe is me! If it rains any more I might as well sprout webbed feet! It has rained 25 of the last 28 days here! I really shouldn't complain in light of the drought of last summer, but enough already for awhile!!! I need to see some sunshine.

The rainy weather does make for lots more stitching time than I would have had otherwise, though.

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-28-2003 - 7:34pm
I hear ya on the rain-I have literally had enough soggy for a bit

I have a WOW-I love my job super easy so far!

Woe is I am on a surgery waiting list to have a fatty lump taken off my shoulder and to have my shoulder checked at the same time. They said 2-3 months of waiting and then I should get the call

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-30-2003 - 3:27pm
I am not sure if I have any of them. Well yesterday was a woe. I had all three of my grand kiddos and we went from bad to worse as the day wore on. Took the oldest to the doctor's for allergy shots. As we waited the time after the shots he started to develope a reaction so we called the nurse over to look at it. As she was examining his shot area my little 7 yr old ADHD child pulled aaway from me hard and ran smack into his cousin, and both fell to the floor with big knots on their foreheads. So the nurse left the shot kid and ran and helped me retrieve the two on the floor.

After we got home, they went out to the back yard to play and again the 7 yr old climbed to the top of the swing set and jumped off and put his teeth through his lip. Well needless to say he missed his ball game last night and we stayed home and coped with the pain in his face in 2 places.

The good news is today is better and he just has a black and blue lip with no black eye.

Funny today looking back on it but a very stressful day for me as it was happening. The wahoo is no rain today and my world seems a little saner.