Thursday Thanks ( a little early)

iVillage Member
Thursday Thanks ( a little early)
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 5:23pm
I never seem able to get to the board early in the day, so I am posting this a little early.

I make a point (most of the time!) of looking for things in my life to be thankful for -- and there is always something, even on the worst day! So, do a little thinking and tell us what you are feeling thankful for today.

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2003 - 9:29pm
Okay I will add mine. I am thankful for

..the beautiful sunshine we enjoyed today

..the fact that things seem to be picking up on Ebay which means a bit of money for me

.. even if I do have health problems I have my health and thankful everyday for it!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 2:02am
I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we've been having.

I'm thankful for supportive friends and family.

I'm thankful I can do the things I enjoy, like cross-stitching and scrapbooking.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 9:28am
I'm thankful for DF - we've been working really well together, last weekend doing a flylady Home Blessing, then Monday he mowed and I weeded and seeded. It was great being part of such a wonderful team.

Thankful for my job. I wish I were a little busier, but then again, that allows me to log on here.

Thankful for my new sewing class. The owner's mother-in-law passed away over the weekend, so she didn't hold lessons this week. Monday I'll be back at it though, sewing a top for DF's Tango showcase in a couple of weeks.

Lee Ann

www.werenotafraid.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-05-2003 - 4:36pm
Thankful for all the ladies who keep me company here on the board. ;o)

Thankful for my DH, who is a good husband and father and who after 35 years still doesn't know how to say "no" to me. LOL! And for my two grown kids who are still the light of my life!

Thankful for another day of sunshine after two of rain again!

Thankful for my dear friends!

I could go on and on because my heart is full of thanks today!

Becky

Photobucket