Good Friday morning

iVillage Member
Good Friday morning
Fri, 06-06-2003 - 7:37am
Any big weekend plans out there?

I am hoping against hope I can get some baking and sewing done cause I have that Craft show next weekend and I have a bit of baking left to finish up and as always there is sewing!

But I think I will probably end up playing Cowboy at some point this weekend as hubby wants to move some cattle from one field to another and it is so much faster to do it on horseback, tons more fun too!

I am hoping against hope to maybe get some more work done on the music Teacher's sampler-the deadline to get that finished is June 19th. EEK Actually not much more than a couple of hours of work to do on it but finidng that time is the hard part!

I suppose if I stayed off the puter I could find more stitching time! Not happening!

Hope you have a peaceful weekend

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-06-2003 - 8:02am
I have great weekend plans! It is my family's (brother and sister and as many kids as possible) annual camping weekend, so I will be MIA until at least next week! Hope all is well with everyone over the weekend!