New to the board

iVillage Member
New to the board
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 8:46pm
I just wanted to take a minute to say hi and introduce myself. I just found this board and thought I would join up. I am a SAHM who also designs cross stitch and needlework patterns. I have been stitching for almost 20 years now but only designing for about a year. I have 2 kids 8 and 3 and 2 step kids 17 and 20. I look forward to getting to know you all and participating in the board.

Nicole Prentiss

www.pnadesigns.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-25-2003 - 9:24pm
Hi and a big warm welcome! I did a little looking at the site and it looks nice!

Paula
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-27-2003 - 12:30am
Welcome Nicole!

I really like your designs, especially the geometric ones... right up my street! Looks like I will being giving you page a closer look in the next weeks!

Carol

That Yank, who sadly does NOT have an LNS and so may have to take advantage of ordering directly from you

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-29-2003 - 7:15pm
Hi Nicole and Welcome. You have a cool website that I checked out. That is awesome designing patterns. Please keep us updated on your projects.

Maureen

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-01-2003 - 10:41am
Nicole, I am very sorry! I just realized that I never welcomed you to the board. My computer problems are making me a little crazy, I guess. I read your post, but never responded.

We are glad to have you on the board. I also stopped by your site and love your designs.

Hope you will stop in often and let us know what you are working on. We are always glad to have new faces.

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-15-2003 - 10:34am
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who welcomed me to the board. I have been running around so much with family things lately I haven't had time to respond. I appreciate all the welcomes and comments on my designs. I also just wanted to let you know that I am having a little spring cleaning sale so to speak and all of my charts and charms are 25% off. So if you saw something you liked its on sale until the end of the month. Thanks again and I may have some help me name this pattern contests coming up. Hope everyone has had a great week.

Nicole Prentiss

Prentiss NeedleArt Designs

www.pnadesigns.com