Goal Time for Monday June 16

iVillage Member
Goal Time for Monday June 16
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 7:48am
Inquiring minds want to know how you did last week and how much you want to get done this week!

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 8:00am
Last week I said "Now for the week ahead. Gonna be a super busy week cause today I worked at Walmart-tomorrow I work at the clothing store and on Saturday I have a craft show. I have also got 2 big sewing orders that I need to do so I will have a hectic week to say the least"

Hectic it was cause I worked 2 days at the store and of course getting ready for the Craft Show. I did manage to get the two big orders out and I even finishd stitching the sampler for the music teacher-now to find where it went off to! I even got alot of stitching time in on the Baby Sampler

Now for the week ahead........

I have to get my youngest packed and ready to leave for camp on Sunday afternoon. I work 1 afternoon that I know of at the store. I need to get some billing done before the paperwork takes over my computer desk! I also want to get a few hours of stitching in on the sampler

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 9:14am
Well, I made my goals for the week. I finished and delivered the pillow that I made as a graduation gift. And I got the bow finished in the center bottom of my long-term Christmas project.

This looks like a slightly calmer week, but I have no idea of what I will be able to get done. I will aim for getting one holly sprig and one twist of ribbon stitched and see if I get beyond that. I am now more than 3/4 finished with the border. Once that is done there will only be the lettering in the center, which should be a bit easier.

Happy stitching to all!

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 9:38am
qoute:

" I'll probably try and get a bit more done this week - I still need a vest (for me - same wedding), and a couple sundresses for the kids. Maybe something for a b'day party this weekend too (a child's apron?) . Oh, and I can't for get the mountian of laundry to deal with..."

In reality:

I got a little sewing done - a couple doll outfits to match dds' party dresses, and a purse for the birthday party present (turn out AWESOME - I was sad to give it away - LOL) Manage to "plan" a new dance top, but only a paper pattern so that'll happen later this week.

Spent alot of time realizing how little time there is before the kids are out of school and everything we have to do before then!! Picked up teacher thankyou gifts, baked party treats, and then realized I have Book Club on Wed pm - and still 200 pages to go... ACK!!!! Guess what I'll be doing all day today.

Stacey (will try to get party/doll dress photos up later today)

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 11:00am
Glad you finished and delivered the grad gift. Sure is nice to look ahead and see a quieter week. Hope you meet your stitching goal for the week

Beth

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 11:07am
Time sure does fly doesn't it!!!!!! I was hoping to get a few more things done before my kids were off for the summer too but dang isn't going to happen! At least both of my kids leave on Sunday for the week at camp so I have an extra week's break! But once they are back Mom's taxi is going to be on the road which will really cut into my time in the morning and at night!

Can't wait to see the pics

Beth

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2003 - 10:34pm
Haven't gotten in any stitching in almost a month now. There is just too much chaos in my life right now. I'm spending most evenings working on job applications (when DH and I aren't out with some group or other that is "farewelling" him.) Plus my stuff is strewn everywhere between our hotel, my office, a friend's house, and who-knows-where-else. I'll be glad when things settle down.

I can't remember if I ever posted here, but DH is moving to Germany and I am staying in Korea until I can get a decent job.....thus the chaos - and no time to post. Hope everybody is well.

Little

Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-17-2003 - 2:34am
LOL! I'll try to finish that birth announcement.
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-17-2003 - 9:05am
Pics of the party dresses - and matching dolls at... http://www.picturetrail.com/kirapeacock
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-17-2003 - 3:20pm
Whew . . . Been so busy! My dad, father-in-law, and mom came to visit in rapid succession, which hasn't left me a great deal of time. I've also been trying to send out some letters - I'm way behind on my correspondence. And lots of housework, too. So this past two weeks I did a little on my heart kit, finished the W and the butterfly on my L&L sampler, and started the X, worked on my MIL's TW - but ended up frogging everything I had done, plus some of hers because the colors were wrong, and they were so close in shade that I couldn't tell what was wrong and what was right, and started a Cherished Teddies design for my neighbor. (Guess I got more done than I thought!)

This week if I just can finish the X on my L&L design I'll be content. Want to get some more letters out, and would love to get some pictures organized for DD's babybook. So plenty to keep me busy!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-18-2003 - 10:18am
Stacey, those are adorable! I'm sure the girls love them.

Becky

Photobucket

Pages