Goals for Monday July 14

iVillage Member
Goals for Monday July 14
Sun, 07-13-2003 - 8:09pm
Okay I know it is only Sunday but I have a hectic day tomorrow so I doubt I will get on til late so I decided to post this early!

So what did you get done last week and what are you planning this week?

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-13-2003 - 8:23pm
"Well since I finished the baby sampler I was working on this evening-well as finished as it can be before baby is born so I can personalize it I am now free to start on a new sampler. This one is for me as it is a horse! So I am hoping to be able to get at least 3 hours this week in on it." I think I got at least that if not more

"I spent some time this weekend cutting out about 20+ doll outfits that I would like to make a serious dent in so I can have some inventory before the shows start this fall. I am also still on the waiting list for shoulder surgery so getting some extra inventory up before is getting very important. "

Barely made a dent"

I also need to work my now monthly contract out at Walmart so will try to get that done this week. I also need some more material so combining the two trips sounds good to me! I also need to work an afternoon at the clothing store. Next 2 weeks I have 6 days of working alone in the store while the boss is off"

I got the Walmart contract done and actually worked an extra afternoon at the store. I spent most of my week driving which is enough to drive anybody batty

"Okay I think that should be more than enough to keep me busy once I add in some riding time with my horse, some much needed training time on another and ds needs a riding lesson so I think if I get this all done I will be lucky! "

I did get some riding time in and I even gave both the kids riding lessons as I got 2 horses out and they both rode at the same time! It was sneaky cause it gave me a chance to get 2 horses excercised at the same time!

Now for the week ahead. I am getting my car front end repaired finally so that gives me one day pretty well off the road and then of course I work 3 days this week. I also have a doctor appt one afternoon right after work. Thankfully dh has said he will take up some of the slack for driving youngest back and forth to town. I might keep my sanity with that alone!

I hope to get in at least a couple of hours of stitching time in at night-doubt I will have time at the store with the condensed hours I will be doing. I am also really hoping to find some sewing time in the evenings but not planning on it

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-13-2003 - 9:27pm
*Last weeks goals*

sewing: embroider a bridal hankie for the 26th, finish sewing my outfit (blk vest to match flared pants) to wear to same event.

other: hang out with dds at the local park, weed the neglected flower beds, clean house, paint a sign for community event, and take dd#1 to the speech therapist on Tuesday.

Well,

I managed to make the hankie and TWO bandanna outfits for my dds (from Martha Stewarts Kids' Mag - very cute!!). Got my vest cut out - hope to start sewing tomorrow - we'll see. Signed up for a new dance class in Aug, cleaned house "a bit", gardened "enough", learned to make spanakopitas (yummm), painted two fence signs, did the therapist thingy, and had company for the past two days.

This week...

* finish the vest!!!

* clean some more - MIL is coming through town on Tuesday for a day

* bake a bunch of goodies for camping next week

* Thursday -> my yearly physical/pap - yuck!

* Friday -> dh and I are in the company golf tournament (did I mention I *don't* golf?) and the kids are on a sleep over.

Gonna be a busy week for sure.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-14-2003 - 4:25pm
Ahh, well, since I'm MARRIED now, I don't have to work on the dress anymore! I'm back to the wedding sampler due in three weeks. I had made a mistake, and fixed it on the train this morning (that's what I get for trying to stitch when I'm tired). So now it's full steam ahead!

Mrs. Lee Ann

7/11/03

www.bridalportraits.com passcode 1889

Lee Ann

www.werenotafraid.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-15-2003 - 1:58pm
Posting a litle late! I finished Evan's birth announcement (need to wash and iron it) and will now take out a Christening gown that is one of my unfinished projects. I started it long before I ever met my husband! This week, I need to determine if I'm capable of finishing it and also if it will fit Evan for the Christening in September.

Hope everyone has a good (productive) week!

Tina

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2003 - 9:05am
I did get in some stitching on my historic lighthouse sampler --- got started on the last kighthouse (Point Sur, CA).

But the delivery of our HHE, which coincided with the high winds and near-tornado-like conditions; coupled with the fact that the diver who loaded the van (NOT teh one who unloaded, by the way) renumbered all the contents of our storage and so the inventory doesn

t match thenumbering system. We are now slowly unpacking, checking each box against teh inventory so we can claim losses as well as damage (there was some to a couch and to a set of dressers).

Given the fact that a new dresser is to be delivered this atfternoon, I have to call an appliance repairman (the washer has a suspicious wobble according to the man who set it up), the satellite telly people come on Friday, and the telephone people come on Monday...

At least the kitchen in box-free and eveything that was IN the boxes has a (at least temporary) home, and most of it is washed now...

Charlie is working on the bedroom (clothing, bed linens, bath towels, etc.)... but he does have to find the television sets before the telly peole come! LOL

Stitching goals this week? I doubt it. Too tired when we quit for the day to do anything but eat supper and go to bed!

Carol

That Yank

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-17-2003 - 4:47pm
Well, it is Thursday already so I am not sure how well this will work.

I got one of the two interviews done last week for work. Deadline is midnight tonight, so technically I still have a chance at the last one, but it will take a miracle! I am still trying, though.

My Sis and BIL came and we did our sight-seeing, then the trip to Mom's. DH and I just got back late Tuesday nite. We had a great time.

I did not get a lot of stitching done. I got the holly sprig and the ribbon twist done (finished that this morning, so that probably doesn't count.) Now I just have the corner motif to do before the border is done.

The rest of this week will be busy.

Tonight I will attempt the last interview. At least I have permission to do it by phone, so don't have to resort to porch-sitting!

Tomorrow DH and I are heading up to PA Dutch country to some of the farm markets and factory outlets. We'll be gone all day.

Saturday my DD and DSIL are celebrating their 30th birthdays. Hers was last month and his is next, but they are celebrating with one big bash together. Should be fun, but will take the whole day for that, too.

So, I don't know when I'll find time to stitch. I will try for an hour somewhere in there and see if I can do that much.

Becky

Photobucket