Monday Goal Updates for July 21

iVillage Member
Monday Goal Updates for July 21
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 12:01pm
Hi everyone! How did the last week go for you? Did you set goals? Did you make them?

What are your goals, hopes and dreams for this week? ;o)

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 12:19pm
Well, let's see! I did not get the last interview for work, but that was no surprise.

DH and I enjoyed our trip to the markets in PA Dutch country, and I was pretty good and didn't spend tons of money.

Went to DD's birthday bash on Saturday and had a blast. There were about 60 people there counting friends, family, co-workers, etc. The park was beautiful and the weather was perfect -- Sunny, but breezy and not too hot.

As far as stitching????????? It just didn't happen! Not a stitch since I got home from Mom's!

This week: Today plumber coming to replace rusted-out garbage disposal -- (Yes, DH could do it for me, BUT I want it done this year! Especially since it is now leaking!) Then an appointment this afternoon at the Red Cross to donate blood. After that a few hours at work to set up some appointments. Then a meeting at church this evening!

Tomorrow: ride with the pastor to take Holy Communion to shut-ins in the afternoon. DS and DDIL coming to spend the night as they have an early morning flight out of the airport in the morning.

Wednesday: Drop DS and DDIL off at the airport for their 6:00 a.m. flight!

The rest of the week? I need to get started crocheting some afghans. I have decided to do afghans for all of my great nieces and nephews (3 of them, but will be 4 by Christmas!) for Christmas! Also hope to get some time in on my stitching -- at least two hours this week.

And I am lagging behind where I should be with my new round of interviews for work, so I really need to get as many appointments as possible set up for the next couple of weeks.

Next week my sister and brother-in-law will be back for one night before flying back to Phoenix.

I'm sure there is lots more than that, but I'll be lucky to make a dent in that.

Becky

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 3:20pm
Sunday I got a couple of hours of stitching in while visiting Mom.

I just cancelled my sewing lesson for tonight because I have jam to put up while the strawberries are still fresh.

Goals for the week:

1) Finish the flowers and border of the wedding cross-stitch that's due Aug. 5, leaving just the names and date to do for next week.

That should take up the whole week!!

Lee Ann

Lee Ann

www.werenotafraid.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-21-2003 - 8:54pm
"Now for the week ahead. I am getting my car front end repaired finally so that gives me one day pretty well off the road" Got this done and my car looks nice!

"and then of course I work 3 days this week." Done but those 3 days were long ones with a ton of donated clothes coming in and trying to keep up with everything alone "

"I also have a doctor appt one afternoon right after work." I found out I have Fibromaylgia-just a confirmation of what I already knew. And also because my foot has still not healed totally I have to go back for a cortisone shot as soon as I can spend 3-5 days off my foot!

"I hope to get in at least a couple of hours of stitching time in at night-doubt I will have time at the store with the condensed hours I will be doing. I am also really hoping to find some sewing time in the evenings but not planning on it" hehehehehehehehehe none and I mean none of this was done!

Now for the week ahead. Tomorrow we are debating driving an hour and heading out to the Waterslides as a family even if they do predict rain- we will be wet anyway so what real difference will it make!

I also work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday so it doesn't leave much time for anything else as I am exhausted at the end of the day. I do have 8 Doll Christening outfits that were just ordered and I think maybe I have 6 made so that is a top priority to finish and get out. I really want to get back to stitching but time and energy seem to be lacking

Beth

The best thing for the inside of a man/woman is the outside of a horse-heard during President Reagan's Funeral