Will you be setting any *this* week?

Come on, 'fess up!

Carol

That Yank

Images Provided by UK Auction Help

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-06-2003 - 7:25am
I'm afraid I didn't do very well on my goasl from last week.

1) Stitch some more on the cat sampler --- *THIS* I did! I actually got 4 more motiffs done (only five to go!)

2) Unpack some more --- not a whit!

3) Clean up a little around the house... well, a little of the daily, routine kind of cleaning, but not the deep cleaning it needs...

and 4) Work on the QUICKEN records... --- again, paid bills but the Quicken files are untuched.

Instead, there was some driving practice (not very well done either, I'm afraid), a film on Saturday ("Under the Tuscan Sun" --- if you are like me and compare films to books, usually unfavorably, avoid this one; BUT if you didn't read the book *or* if you like gorgeous and sexy Italian actors or if you just want a fun chick flick, go see it, definitely! hey, I'd go again for the scenery!) and a craft fair on Sunday ("Christmas in October" at Findlay, OH with Dh and SIL

So this week?

Well, the unpacking, cleaning and Quicken (I paid bills again this Am before signing on to teh computer) are still there! And so is the stitching. Possibly gettng in the way of accomplishing anything significant: we have "company" (if you can call the BIL from H-e-double-hockey-sticks company) on Saturday and Sunday and then there's the Apple Butter Festival in Grand Rapids on Sunday...

Carol

That Yank

Images Provided by UK Auction Help

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-06-2003 - 11:05am

My goals were:

1. Stitch. Get the 'S' done and then start filling in the centers of the letters.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-07-2003 - 11:13am

Curtains:
Attic window lace sheer, need to iron and hang, and hang peach draperies. **DONE

Also hang peach draperies in sewing room. **DONE

Still need to do:

Lee Ann

www.werenotafraid.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-08-2003 - 7:24am
No this time- I thought about it alot - went to the craft dept. a few this week.

LOL!!! Still have gotten far for my christmas ornamnets. I've been busy with

Girl Scout cookies and GS meeting - writing out the newletter & troop events.

Hopefully this Sunday I will;-)

Jenn

Photobucket