Goal Report... July 27, 2009

iVillage Member
Goal Report... July 27, 2009
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 11:11am
July is almost over. So how are you doing? Any progress to report? Any plans for this week?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

July 25th is Thread the Needle Day.

In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 11:12am

Lat week:
1. Company arrives tonight for one night. I only know her from an online stitchery board. She and her DH and DD are traveling from Massachusetts to Detroit for a baseball game. Now THAT is being a sports fan! LOL === They arrived and we had a really nice visit. They left for Detroit the next morning so the visit was pretty short...

2.Stitchery - Continue with wedding sampler. === finished and the the framer. Picked up "Walking to Town" again. Took teh Wedding Sampler and a few other pieces to the framer as well.

3. House cleaner comes on Wednesday so I need to tidy up for her. == DONE

And since there is so little going on, maybe I actually will make progress on these two: === nope Oh, the bills were paid bt otherwise...
4. Walk...
5. Pay bills and update the computer records.

And I forgot to list it, but luckily didn't forget to go: Haircut on Wednesday!

This week has a clean calendar. I've already called in my prescription refills (Hoping DH will pick them up tomorrow) and done teh grocery shopping for the week (yesterday).

1. Stamping demo on Tuesday --- I've blown it off for two weeks running now, so I really need to get back into the "habit".

2.Stitchery - Continue with Walking to Town

3. House cleaner comes on Wednesday so I need to tidy up for her.

4. Walk...

5. Pay bills and update the computer records.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 12:55pm

1st priority - plan days food intake with online program (FitDay) and STICK TO IT. DH has lost 15 lbs by substituting healthier choices for his high calorie snack.

Monday's - clean house prior to visitors Tues/Weds. This is one of DH's dearest friends who has incurable illness and I fear will the the last visit. Don't know how I'll get through it, but will take our lead from him. I hope to have plenty of time to visit with his DW while the guys discuss hobby stuff

Tuesday/Weds. - visitors - see above.

Thurs - Maybe Sewing Camp with DGrDs. They made their tops from bandana scarves last week, so need to find a new project. Mid-afternoon will be a swim date is the norm.

Fri/Sat/Sun - start the re-making of 3 T shirts I bought on sale. The pattern said to buy really big ones, so I found men's XXL on clearance nice pinstripe pattern.

Ongoing - begin to crochet baby blanket with all cotton yarn. New GrGrD due in mid-Nov, baby shower is Oct 25. I turn it into a sampler, have made one for each baby in the family. Have made 2 replacements for ones that were loved to shreds.

Jacquie

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 8:43pm

Well

Last week:

Quilting projects, if time permitted start needlepoint.

House cleaning, taking care of outside plants.

DH`s parents 50th wedding anniversary

This week:

Quilting projects near completion: all that is left to do:

Nathalie
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 9:07pm
Oh I hope your visit goes well. Sounds like it could be a tightrope-kind of thing, coming up with the right balance...

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 9:10pm
Oh my, four weekends in a row? THAT would be hard, no matter how nice the family! AT least *I* would find it hard!

CL for

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-28-2009 - 12:28pm

Last

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-28-2009 - 4:11pm
WOW! First place cookies and you still lost four pounds! I wish I had been there to help you lose the weight! LOL

CL for