Goals, August 10, 2009

iVillage Member
Goals, August 10, 2009
Mon, 08-10-2009 - 12:42pm
Anyone have any to-do lists they'd like to post? And how did everyone do last week on their projects?

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?

CL for

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-10-2009 - 12:43pm

Last week, my plans were:
1. Stamping demo on Tuesday === DONE

2. Stitchery - Continue with Walking to Town === I was being so careful, and by gosh if I haven't made a nasty error somewhere in the last pine tree! I could scream! in fact I did! More fudging! This is going to have SO many fudges in it ...

3. House cleaner comes on Wednesday so I need to tidy up for her. === DONE. She's shifting from morning to afternoon from now on so I can leep in too! WOO HOO!

4. Quilt Day/ Senior Day at the fair on Thursday === DONE and I posted photos

5. Walk... (surely I'll at least get in some walking at the fair! LOL) === I did walk at teh fair but that's all.

6. Pay bills and update the computer records. === bills paid but...

This is going to be a slow week this week. No appointments. No obligations.

1. Stamping demo on Tuesday

2. Stitchery - Continue with Walking to Town

3. House cleaner comes on Wednesday

4. Walk... )

5. Pay bills and update the computer records.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?

CL for

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-10-2009 - 3:24pm

Last

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-10-2009 - 3:40pm

It's hard to believe that school is already starting! My gosh, August isn't even half gone!

How did Alex's play go? Was she a STAR?

CL for

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 7:45am

Good day!

Last week: since I cooked most of the week I did not do much more then that.

This week: cooked some more over the weekend. Things should cool down a little more.

To do: cancel university and enroll sewing class... needs to be done this week!!!

I need the cushion at work so need to finish up quilt projects and needlepoint.

Realistically speaking, I think that is all I will get done.

Have a nice one!

Nathalie
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 12:35pm
Cancel university? Why?

CL for

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-12-2009 - 7:28am

Good morning,

I have canceled for this term only. I will go back after Christmas. I have been working/going to school since I am 20 yrs old. Now being 41, I just need a break. I am in a period where I feel like being a little Martha Stewart.... but knowing my self, intellect will take over and I will go back.

Criminology/Victimology is to much of an interesting subject to be brushed aside. Besides, help to the victims and victims families is in such a great demand you can`t ignore it... you`d be amazed of the number of phones calls

Nathalie
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-12-2009 - 11:03am

Oh, I understand. I was worried that you had given up totally for some reason ...

Enjoy your rest! (I know that other things will *try* come in to fill up the time so be sure to block out your "Martha Stewart" time)

CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-13-2009 - 7:41am

Merci :O)

Thank you, I sure will. Also, with this Stitchers' Niche place it makes it even more

interesting!

Nathalie
Nathalie
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-13-2009 - 1:22pm
You are so nice!

CL for

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-13-2009 - 5:15pm

Goals? I was supposed to have goals this week ?? LOL.

Mon & Tues were overnight trips to Indianapolis with DDIL and DGrDs (7 & 9). Museum/zoo adventure left me almost too tired to move on Weds. I finally got up enough energy to make a run to Hobby Lobby for another piece of fabric to line a purse I'm making. Silly me - I put 2 layers of lining fabric right side up, then cut. Oops. Now I just need to cut it out reverse - probably should wait until my mind is fresh.

Fri. is last sew/swim date with DGrDs. They will complete the rows of decorate machine stitches on top of canvas bags, then I will iron on chosen picture. This will be a short session, because we are meeting older DGrD(26) and her 2 girls at the pool for the final "cousins" swim of the season. Wah - I hate when school starts because I must begin acting like a grownup again.

Sat & Sun will be set aside to catch up on some gardening - I'm about to be inundated with buckets of ripe tomatoes. They will be stemmed, washed and most bagged & frozen until winter months when I will cook sauce, etc.

Jacquie, in mid-IL

Pages