Goals for week of October 19

iVillage Member
Goals for week of October 19
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 10:41am

Sneaking in here ahead of Carol to start this thread. LOL!

So tell us what you accomplished from

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 4:45pm

Making up for my inability to remember what day it is, eh? LOL because I TOTALLY forgot!

Last week, I had a routine list complicated by the fact that DH's car was in the shop and he was using mine:
1. Stamping demo on Tuesday (I DID get my car back!). Also need to start on some ATCs which are due in November…=== both tasks DONE

2. Check on eye prescription === forgot again. Or maybe I just didn't want to call in.

3. Stitchery - Start beading the San Man Originals Snowmen collage, and try to get my mind around working on some of my UFO quilting projects. === collage is 3/4 beaded, a swap ornament is assembled and no progress on the quilting UFOs

4. House cleaner comes Wednesday === DONE

5. Walk - one mile a day…if my heels heal, and if the weather clears (with DH driving my car, going to the gym is out of the picture) === oops...

6. Pay bills and update the computer records. === bills DONE, computer not...

Beginning to see a pattern here!

So this week...

1. Stamping demo on Tuesday

2. Check on eye prescription === done and refills ordered. DH has picked them up already.

3. Stitchery - Finish beading the San Man Originals Snowmen collage, and try to get my mind around working on some of my UFO quilting projects.

4. House cleaner comes Wednesday

5. Walk - one mile a day…

6. Pay bills and update the computer records.

P.S. Edited to add that we've been invited out to dinner Friday night....

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

What is your favorite needlework embellishment?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

Edited 10/21/2009 10:34 am ET by cl-thatyank

CL for

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-21-2009 - 6:55am

Good morning ladies :O)

Last week:

Sewing class: continue exercises: making round circles at .5 inch done. Work on tote bag

Blood test:

Nathalie
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-21-2009 - 10:36am
Good luck on the blood tests, Nathalie. Glad your parents are going with you so you WILL get them done!

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and ""Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

What is your favorite needlework embellishment?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

CL for